We do not have a specific pricing table import method but there is an easy way to get a large amount of data into a pricing table with relative easy.
Note: You must use Chrome web browser for this to work. Firefox does not support some required browser functionality for this to work.
- Build your pricing table in Microsoft Excel.
You can use formulas to help get the pricing data you require. Please note, any formulas written in Excel will be removed once pricing is moved into an Option Price Calculator Pricing Table.
- In Microsoft Excel, select the cells you wan tot move into an Option Price Calculator Pricing Table.
- Press CTRL – C or Command – C or Right click => Copy
- Open an Option Price Calculator Pricing table.
- Paste the copied Excel data into Option Price Calculator Pricing Table. CTRL – V or Command – V or Right click => Paste